Friday, February 15, 2008

If I had a dollar ...


for everytime someone at the gym asked my opinion about The Perfect Pushup, the exercise gadget featured on television and sold at (seemingly legit health-minded places like) GNC, I'd be able to rely on hiring a personal trainer instead of buying stuff like this. Considerably, I'm very skeptical about anything hawked on the tele, and plus I didn't want to be that loser at the New York Sports Club, feeling the burn on my Thighmaster with that glittering dash of hope for a Suzanne Somers ass. That contraption didn't get Suzanne Somers anything but a mansion in Malibu.

But, here's my biased review after almost two months of use: The Perfect Pushup delivers on what it promises. With proper technique, my wrists sustained less strain and my range of motion increased considerably. Both these qualities add up to visible results. But at 5 lbs, the set is somewhat bulky and cumbersome to carry around. However, if I'm lugging these things to the gym, then I'm definitely justifying the bag mark imprint left on my shoulder and using them.

Really though, how did Suzanne Somers get that ass?

[Perfect Pushup, about $40. (www.perfectpushup.com)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.